A foot soldier on the front lines to represent the Walk for Life at your Church or Organization!
The Walk For Life is successful each year due to people like you who get others involved! The best way to promote the Walk is with your help! Would you consider becoming a Walk Liaison? You can be a Life Saver by volunteering for this short-term mission opportunity:
- To recruit fundraising walkers from your church family
- To act as liaison between the clinics and your church, school or organization during the Walk season (March – May)
- To promote the Walk in small groups, Sunday School classes, youth groups, women’s ministries, etc.
- To connect with your church to help people access Walk information
- To add a short video to church announcements on Sunday and/or on the church’s website/social media (with your Pastor’s permission) that promotes the Walk fundraiser
- To talk to your pastor about promoting the Walk For Life
- To include Walk For Life promotion in announcements, email messages, etc. to the congregation
- To connect walkers who have signed up and need help online with a staff member by contacting us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (727-216-1410 ext 403)